UPDATED September 22, 2016
We’re all looking for fun ways to make our word walls interactive, right?
We teach spelling, content words and commonly misspelled words. We dedicate precious wall space to displaying these words and we want our students to use them!
This game can be used for any word list. You could use it for vocabulary, definitions or word lists.
Use it in combination with novel studies, guided reading, spelling test practice, content words for work in other subject areas!
This cute game includes:
- Printable full-colour game board
- Printable full-colour cards
- Printable template to colour your own playing pieces
- Detailed instructions for teachers
- Easy to understand instructions for students
Check out my other files on Megan's Creative Classroom on TPT!
Thank you to mycutegraphics.com and Krista Wallden for the cute Graphics.
Creative Clips by Krista Wallden
I’m trying to add new items regularly, so check me out often or follow my store!