Here are 12 task cards to demonstrate my Word Family task cards that work on phoneme manipulation (deleting the initial sound and adding a new sound) to make words.
This is an important skill for developing reading and decoding/encoding skills.
- Many students with Dyslexia and other who struggle with reading and writing have difficulty with the skill of phoneme manipulation in words.
- Auditory conceptualization skills often require specific structured direct teaching and lots of practice.
Users have said:
- These cards are so clever! Thanks for sharing them!
- lovely layout and great activity Thank you
- This is such a brilliant idea. Thank you for sharing.
Looking for more word family resources? Try CVC Words with Rhyming Dust Bunnies and