Click the on the right to follow me and get updates on new products! —>
Check out my shop for more great early childhood products with a focus on 3 to 6 years!
If you love my product be sure to leave me a rating!! <3
Apple Counting Cards are an easy prep, fun way to help kids practice number sequence, one-to-one correspondence, number recognition, number sense, and counting! Meant to be clear and easy to recognize, these apple counters group apples together so children can start to recognize how to group smaller numbers into bigger numbers (for example, two rows of three apples is six apples). Each card can be used with a math manipulative such as apple counters or clothes pins.
This activity is perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners working individually or in pairs. Two versions are available: A set with numbers and a set without numbers.
- Counting cards help toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners build number sense and one-to-one correspondence
- 1-10 Counting Cards
- Two full sets of counting cards: A set with written numbers and a set without written numbers
- Cards can be used with math counters, clothes pins, dot markers or other manipulatives
- The perfect compliment to your Apple Unit!
- Half Page size makes it easy to cut, laminate and keep in an easy-to-store stack
Other Math Products You Might Like:
Brooke's Early Childhood Playground™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. Your purchase should be used solely for personal and/or classroom use and should not be reproduced nor redistributed in any form. Your friendly cooperation is greatly appreciated! Thank you for respecting the work of all TpT educators, creators, and artists!