FREEBIE – Two Roll Read and Graph games for Nonfiction Text Features and Fiction Texts:
These games are a staple in my Daily Five Word Work centers. After setting the procedures in the beginning of the year, students can take out different sets and play on their own.
Each Game includes:
• 2 premade versions of the dice (vocabulary or definitions)
• Blank die for your own variations
• 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank) Hint: Print two to a page to save paper.
• Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
• Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
• Directions and sample graph
• Answer key (for student or teacher reference)
Fiction Story Vocabulary:
Nonfiction Text Features Vocabulary:
Many thanks to these creative talents:
Please follow me for 50% off BUNDLES for the first 48 Hours.