The materials in this product focus on words with the -ck consonant digraph:
* Use the word cards as prereading practice for students who need support blending words with digraphs. Provide a tactile experience by having students tap the touch-points as they read. These words are featured in the passage included.
* Use the phrase strips to help students build fluency reading words with digraphs within phrases. These phrases are featured in the passage included.
* Use the student copy of the passage for independent student reading. Have students identify words containing -ck within the passage prior to reading.
* Use the pyramid reading cards to help students build fluency with sentence structure prior to reading. the pyramids may be used independently per student or in a small group setting. They are numbered for convenient organization.
* Use the teacher copy of the passage as a fluency assessment tool to monitor student progress.
* Use the extra word cards and phrase strips for extended practice building fluency with -ck.
For additional fluency-building materials that target ALL consonant digraphs, check out my product, * Building Fluency with Consonant Digraphs