Counting : Number Names and Count Sequence
This is an activity from Wild About Number Names and Count Sequence
Wild About Number Names and Count Sequence - K.CC.A.1 K.CC.A.2 K.CC.A.3
The complete product is filled with exciting materials that are guaranteed to help support your students in successfully mastering the following Common Core Standards:
This product includes:
• A page of Tantalizing Teacher Tips
with strategies on the use of this product
• 100’s Chart
• 8 Fill in the missing numbers worksheets - to use at a math center or homework
• Zoo Cards (10 sheets) - Give each student their own set to keep in a plastic bag. Have students practice placing the numbers in order, separate by odd and even numbers, count by 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s, etc.
• A mat to sort the Zoo Cards by odd and even numbers
• 5 activities to support the mastery of counting to 100 by 10’s, including cut and glue activities
• 4 worksheets to support K.CC.A.3
• Congratulations Cards - Choose between color or black and white. Four cards per sheet. Place a check mark next to a Common Core Counting and Cardinality Domain Standard a child has mastered. Great way to keep parents updated and to encourage them to work with their child at home on the skills their child has yet to master!
The Common Core Standards were written and developed by The National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
Don’t forget to leave feedback. I absolutely love your feedback, and when you leave feedback you instantly earn credit toward future TPT purchases!
Also, follow me so that you can be notified when I upload a NEW resource! You’ll be guaranteed to save money, because new resources are ALWAYS 50% OFF for the first 24 hours.
Feel free to contact me with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much,