If you're working with multiple choice test and you would like for it to be graded immediately, this FREEBIE is for you. The files of this FREEBIE act as a DIGITAL BUBBLE SHEET (or SCAN-TRON) to be used with multiple choice questions.
This product consists of to . The links are for:
☑ 10 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 15 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 20 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 25 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 30 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 35 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 40 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 45 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 50 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 60 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 70 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 80 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 90 Multiple Choice Questions
☑ 100 Multiple Choice Questions
Each question has 4 choices of answers: A, B, C, or D.
1. Determine which link should you be using (based on number of Multiple Choice questions you have. You could add/remove questions to have a perfect match)
2. Make a copy of the link to your Google Drive
3. Rename the Copy with the test name
4. Set up the answer key by assigning answers and point value
5. Assign to students
5. Students would answer the multiple choice questions on their paper as any regular test. Then,
6. Students will select the correct choice using google form until the test is completed
7. Students will submit their answers
8. You will have a digital print and a record of their answers.
9. You could use The Google Form () to analyze their answers [Summary Total points distribution, Frequently missed questions, Average, Median, Range, ... & MORE]
Please note that there is to insert questions in these google forms (UNLESS you want to do it). Only answers need to be picked and assigned ahead of time.
Please keep in mind that these google forms act as Bubble Sheets. Teacher will need to print the questions of the tests out on paper and handed out to students. Students would only submit their final letter choice through google form to see if they got the right answer. Does that make sense??
I have been finding these links very helpful when "multiple choice" becomes part of my assessment as I only make a copy of the link, assign the correct answers, points, and share with students.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you. Also, if you have any suggestions on improving this product or ideas to add to it, please don't hesitate to let me know. My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You☺ for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺ store!!!
© Never Give Up On Math 2019
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.
☺ HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ☺