From the Desk of Ms. Tran
Create your own set of division flashcards using sticker address labels and index cards!
1. Buy Avery 5160 address labels and place the sheets of labels in your printer. https://www.avery.com/products/labels/5160
NOTE: Make sure to test which side to place up when printing. Every printer is different.
2. Then open each file and print the sheets you need and as many as you want.
3. Peel off the sticker labels and place them on index cards.
4. Laminate the index cards. OPTIONAL: Punch holes in the corner and organize the flashcards using a binder ring.
5. You are finished. Practice your division facts by yourself or with a friend!