This product is a simplified version of the EET Descriptive Language activities for sale in my TpT store. The completed versions contain activities for addressing descriptive language skills in a variety of themes, including seasonal and holiday.
* 6 wordless Valentine picture cards
* 6 labeled Valentine picture cards
* descriptive language worksheets (these sheets can be printed and copied individually and each student can write their answers on their sheet, or they can be printed on cardstock and laminated to be used with the provided choice cards)
* descriptive choices cards (these cards provide answers for each of the provided descriptive language worksheets and can be used with your lower functioning students to give them choices for each possible answer)
* blank cards where you can write your own descriptive answers.
* compare and contrast Venn diagram (these can be used with any of the picture cards and the descriptive language worksheets for comparing and contrasting the Valentine pictures)
Items included are: bow and arrow, chocolates, cupid, love letter, heart, flowers
Please check back often for more speech/language therapy materials from Strictly Speaking.