Check out the full product of 8 Activities right here
This ❤ Google Interactive Activity ❤
is an engaging practice of describing the End Behavior
of polynomial functions. In this product there is 1 Activity
provided. Students are asked to:
1. ☑ Activity 1: Match a graph with an odd or even degree (14 graphs)
In addition to Activity 1, the Full Product includes these 7 Activities:
2. ☑ Activity 2: Match a graph with a positive or negative leading coefficient (14 graphs)
3. ☑ Activity 3: Match the graph with the correct odd/even degree and the correct positive/negative leading coefficient
4. ☑ Activity 4: Match an equation with its correct end behavior description
For the next 4 activities, students are given:
* Verbal description
and are asked to:
5. ☑ Activity 5: Match 8 puzzle pieces (out of 16) with an up and up end behavior
6. ☑ Activity 6: Match 8 puzzle pieces (out of 16) with down and down end behavior
7. ☑ Activity 7: Match 8 puzzle pieces (out of 16) with an up and down end behavior
8. ☑ Activity 8: Match 8 puzzle pieces (out of 16) with an down and up end behavior
My students found this activity helpful and engaging. They started this particular activity in class and were engaged and motivated. My students always say: "We should do more of this".
This products assess many aspects of the end behavior of polynomial functions. You may choose to do all 8 activities or consider differentiating
In this activity students will be using Google Slides
. Some students used their computers
, some used their phones
, while others used their IPADs
. As long as there is a Google Drive
there is a way.
I have attached an example slide
per activity to this products to helps students manipulate the puzzle pieces.
This activity includes the followings:
☑ Instructions on how to obtain the Google Interactive Activity
☑ Instructions on how to perform the activity (with pictures)
☑ 1 Activities
☑ A detailed illustrated examples
☑ Answer Key
Since the answer key is included in the file. I usually share it when all assignments are turned in "Electronically"
I use Algebra II Common Core Pearson
Textbook. This activity works very well with Section 5.1: Polynomial Functions
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺
© Never Give Up On Math 2017
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.
☺ HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ☺