Keep families engaged and up-to-date with your classroom and school events!
This FREE product features:
- Newsletter template with editable fields for: class or school-wide events, reminders, monthly learning focus for ELA, Math, Social Studies, and Science
- May 2019 calendar template with editable fields for: each weekday of the month, additional notes
Get this product in FULL COLOR for just $1!
To create your personalized newsletter and calendar:
- Download and save the PDF file.
- Open using a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free to download at https://get.adobe.com/reader/).
- Click one of the blue-highlighted fields to insert your own text.
HELP WITH FONTS!
If your personalized text appears in a font other than the one feature in the preview, fear not! The font is available for free personal use at Kimberly Geswein Fonts. Here's what you need to do:
- Download the "KG Primary Penmanship Lined Font: Personal Use" file from Kimberly Geswein Fonts.
- Unzip the folder to access the compressed files.
- Install the font "KGPrimaryPenmanshipAlt" onto your computer.
- Reopen the editable PDF file.
How I use the newsletter and calendar in my own classroom:
- Print black and white onto colored paper
- Send hard copies home to parents
- Pin color copies to my class bulletin board and outside my door
- Post the digital file to my Class Story on Class Dojo
I'd love to hear your feedback!
Comment down below to share your thoughts or questions regarding this product!