Looking for a fun and interactive way for your students revisit 4th grade math skills or a great math related back to school ice breaker activity? Download this FREE and highly engaging "Find Someone Who..." math review activity!
Students will walk around the room and find other students who can solve the questions on their page. Anytime a student solves a question on another student's page, they should initial it! Some questions may require students to use scrap paper to solve.
- Whole number multi-digit operations (+, -, x, /)
- Fraction operations (x, +, -)
- Perimeter and area
- Conversions (customary)
- Factors and multiples
- Whole number place value
- and more!
It's easy to use:
1. Simply copy a class set of activity pages
2. Review directions with students
3. Send them off to review!
* Print on colored card stock and laminate for durability and longevity
* If you have less than 25 students, have students complete more than 1 box on their peers' activity pages or have students complete the remaining empty box(es) on their own pages
NOTE: This resource may only be used in ONE classroom. Please direct other teachers and friends to my TPT store to download this activity. Thank you for your cooperation!
***Please consider following me so you'll receive updates on when new items are released, early notice of sales, and freebies!***
***Please leave feedback!***
Thank you! :)
Fun in the Fifth Grade
NOTE: While I always strive for accuracy, I am human and can make editing mistakes. If you find anything that needs correcting, please send me a message immediately. I would be happy to correct and upload a new file before you rate it! :) Thank you in advance.