See PAID version full ten page version of this product:
Go Fish dialogue allows students to practice listening and speaking and gain confidence. Playing a familiar game allows the learning focus to shift to the language.
Tip: My students wrote their initials on the back of playing cards (usually has the brand pattern) so they can flip it over and get their own cards back at the end of each lesson. I gave my students an envelop each to put their ten cards in.
Remind students that ten cards will involve them repeating the same symbol like hearts, diamonds, clubs or spades over 50 times for the ten cards. Some students will draw simply desgins in black pen, others will want to draw elaborate designs with full colour.
• Roleplay language in one language only.
Paid product includes variations with English only, with Italian only, in black and white, in colour to colour code language use verbs green, masculine blue and feminine red for beginners. Also an Italian version without pronoun use for intermediate students. So, Io ho un re. becomes Ho un re etc.
• page of questions, expressions and card names for Italian cards
• proforma for students to design a 10 card suit. Students play in groups of four to make a 4 suit deck. Option: make a traditional set or design a suit of flowers or cars likes Ferraris or balls like soccer or baseball.
Suggestions for use:
• student copy for reference/ teacher use as display or demonstration
• print, laminate or print on magnetic paper for whiteboard use
• A4 or A3 – check printer settings before printing
Created by Italienfrancese
Get connected for great info and freebies
*Follow me for news of new products and upcoming sales.
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Facebook
*Follow my blog @ Italienfrancese Teacher Blogger
Copyright © Italienfrancese. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
And a very big THANKYOU to my buyers,