I made this for our incoming 8th graders who have never used a graphing calculator and need to be taught how to handle them. The expectations are based on my personal experience. The five expectations I listed are:
1. Take care of the calculators.
2. Leave the batteries alone.
3. Clear the calculator before and after you use it.
4. The calculator is a tool, not a toy.
5. Follow check-out procedures.
Even though I flesh out all the expectations, it's fairly generic (no grade, no mention of STAAR, no specific check-out procedures listed) so it should be adaptable to any math class that uses graphing calculators.
Font is Let Her Go by Kimberly Geswein, goddess of fonts! ;)