Thank you for downloading the FREEBIE M&M's Candy Fraction Activity. This engaging, hands-on, and TASTY activity is a fun way for your students to demonstrate their working knowledge of fractions.
This activity requires the free activity sheet as well as one fun size bag of candy per student. You could also purchase a large bag of candy and divide it into snack baggies for your students.
Here are the questions covered on the activity sheet:
- Guess the number of candies in the bag
- Count the actual number of candies in the bag
- The fraction of candies represented by each color (red, blue, green, brown, yellow, and orange)
- The color with the largest fraction
- The color with the smallest fraction
- Any colors with equal fractions
- Fraction of candies that are not red or yellow
- Fraction of candies that are red, blue, or green
- Fraction of candies that are not brown
- Fraction of candies that are not orange
- Fraction of candies that are blue or green
- Fraction of candies that are orange or yellow
Once the activity is complete, you have a tasty treat for your students!
Thank you again for downloading this freebie. I hope you enjoy the FREEBIE M&M's Candy Fraction Activity as much as I do.
Make sure to click below to check out my other Free Downloads too...
FREEBIE Turtle Multiplication Bump Game
FREEBIE Skittles Candy Fraction Activity
Certified Teacher and Home Educator