Count, Add, Subtract, and introduce "greater than" and "less than" symbols with these versatile "Multipurpose Counting Cards".
* Each large numeral has a spot to place the number of objects that correspond to the number. (i.e. the number 7 cards has seven circles/spots to add a number).
* Includes "+", "-", "=", "<" and ">" symbols
* Comes in color and black and white
* Easily adaptable to seasonal/unit activities.
* Just cut out the cards and use with any math manipulative you have around your house/classroom.
* Laminate for long-term use because these have MULTIPLE uses such as:
--K.CC.A.3: Representing a number of objects with a written numeral 0 - 9.
--K.CC.B.4,c: Developing the understanding that the last number named tells the number of objects counted and that each successive number refers to one more object.
--K.CC.B.5.: Counting a number of objects that match a numeral
--K.CC.C.7: Compare two numbers as written numerals
--K.OA.A.1: Add and subtract with objects
--K.O.A.A.3: Decompose numbers into smaller pairs.