I have decided to make this a freebie for y'all!
I hope it helps you and you enjoy it!
Blessings and Thank you Teachers!
THEME: Magical Creatures - Unicorns, Mermaids, Narwhals
FOCUS: SIGHT WORDS
LINE TYPE: Primary
FILE TYPE: PDF
Fun worksheets to help students learn, read, and write their sight words!
1. Trace: Students trace the sight word
2. Read the sight word sentence: Students read the sentences containing sight words. The sentences have been designed to begin from the most simple at Level A and use common phrases that students will frequently encounter in everyday language.
3. Color/Circle the sight word: After the students read the sentences, they will color, circle, or hi-lite the sight word so they can practice identification.
4. Application: Write a sentence: Students then write their own sentence using the focus sight word. Many of the sheets contain questions which are jump-off points for students to make things easier so they can create an answer containing the sight word. They can answer the question, or make their own sentence as they wish.
* Each sight word has 3 READING LEVELS OF WORKSHEETS:
Level A is simple and repetitive to create familiarity with the sight word. As the levels go up, more words and different phrase patterns are introduced.
First 20 of FRY's SIGHT WORDS IN THIS SET:
the, of, and, a, to, in, is, you, that, it, he, was, for, on, are, as, with, his, they, I
* 20 Different Characters to go with each sight word.
* 60 Pages in all
Peppy Pencil Writing Paper is designed to help ALL students improve their writing and reading skills in a fun and systematic way. The thematic papers help ALL
kids at every level become more motivated, and the lessons more memorable. Slumpy and low pencils become PEPPY! It also makes things a lot more easy on you!
You can use the 5-star system in several ways. You can have student color in one star every time they read all the sentences.Or, you can use them as a grading system to check their work.
Thank you and happy teaching!
Looking for Level 1? Click here: