Here is a week's preview of my larger packet "Phonics Intervention - Letters/Sounds, HFW & Sentences"
Help students learn letters, letter sounds, beginning sounds, beginning sound match, Kindergarten Sight Words, and tracking text all inside this daily resource packet.
* Weekly lessons focused on 3 specific letters/sounds, 3 pictures with beginning sounds that match the letters for the week, and 3 KN sight words to focus on for the week.
- First day of the week starts with 2 letters, 2 pictures and 1 word. Second day has 3 letters, 3 pictures and 2 words. Third day has 3 letters (mixed up), 3 pictures (mixed up) and 3 words. Forth day has 3 letters, 3 pictures (mixed up) and 3 words (mixed up). Fifth day is a short progress monitor day based on 3 letters, pictures, words that were taught for that week.
- Each week is broken up into 4 days - and labeled with the Day's #. The 5th day is Progress monitor day.
* This packet includes progress monitoring assessments for each week as well as a unit assessment (all letters/sounds & KN sight words).
- Assessments are labeled for teacher use - to keep a running record; and for student use - for students to look at while they are being assessed.
* Teacher directions on how to teach each section of the student pages
* Table of contents that describes what students are learning each week & the page numbers
** This comes in Color as well! So if you like things in color, you're in luck! The pictures are not outlines, they are fully colored and the boxes are different colors as well. If you purchase this packet and would like it in color, just email me and I will send you the pdf! **