Use these rainbow numeral cards to have students practice connecting quantities to written numerals. I currently use these cards with pre-K students and Kinder students during math rotations. They love using the little rainbow erasers as manipulatives. There are many opportunities to use these cards to differentiate instruction.
* Give student quantity pile to count. Student selects corresponding numeral from an array of choices.
* Give student numeral card and have student gather corresponding quantity.
* Give student numeral card and quantity pile and have them count to determine if the quantity and numeral match.
* Provide student with two numeral cards and have them determine less/more by using concrete objects/manipulatives to represent the numeral.
* Don't forget to leave a review! Thank you!