If you like what you see...then Follow Me!
If you like the chick, then you'll love these cute Spring/Easter Chicks & Bunnies
or these fun coordinating polka dot Easter eggs
If you download the adorable yellow chick, I would love to have feedback from you! Thanks for taking a moment to do leave your thoughts.
For commercial/personal use, but may not be resold "as is". Hi-res PNG files (transparent backgrounds), 300 dpi...please read my ToU (below) prior to purchasing/downloading. Thank you!
Great for graphic organizers, short stories, journaling, notes home. You may also want to print to iron-on transfer paper for apparel. Another option is to resize the digital paper and use as task cards or recipe cards.
Thanks for checking out my store!
Come back now, ya hear?! ;-)
• I worked very hard at making these graphics, and I consider it stealing if you do not give credit back to “The Doodle Oven – Heidi Babin”. This goes for any item(s) that you distribute for free or commercially. It is preferable to use a clickable link or simply “Graphics by Heidi Babin – The Doodle Oven”. The copyright information is to remain visible and readable when printed/produced.
• You may use the purchased item(s) commercially or personally, but you may not resell the item(s) “as is”. It must be used in combination with other items such as backgrounds, text, borders, etc. AND be part of an activity worksheet or printable.
• You may use these items as elements in a website/blog, but it must be in conjunction with other items such as (but not limited to), backgrounds, borders, text, etc. I am glad you would like to use these items, but don’t forget to credit “The Doodle Oven – Heidi Babin”. Please use a clickable link on every page where one or more of my graphics is used. You may use The Doodle Oven logo or provide a text link in the footer, either is acceptable.
• I worked hard to make my graphics, so do not alter them in any way, resell them, share them, or distribute them “as is”. The images must be used to create something different. They may not be combined with other elements of digital art and sold as clipart or graphics. This includes, but is not limited to, digital stamps, digital brushes, digital pages, digital scrapbooking, etc.
• The graphics may not be used to create resources/materials for other individuals to resell.
• If you use any of The Doodle Oven’s graphics with smart boards the files must be flattened to prevent the images from being lifted from the resource.
• Again, I am glad you purchased the graphic(s), however you do not own the graphic. The copyright remains with The Doodle Oven – Heidi Babin. Because you did not create the artwork, you may not claim it/them as your own.
• The digital graphics you purchased are for personal and small commercial use. If you plan to sell more than 800 copies of the product you are creating, you must contact me first about mass production licensing.
• Due to digital nature of my products, no refunds or returns are offered.
(The Doodle Oven)