We know it's important for students to understand their goals, and begin to self-reflect on their own progress. For SLPs, it's difficult to foster a self-awareness in our students during large group sessions or when working with children with multiple disabilities.
These templates offer a fast, easy and convenient way for students to name their goals according to their level of ability, across weekly sessions.
1) Slides are colorful and engaging to students of all levels.
2) Fast and easy to use
3) For individual or group sessions
4) Reusable daily, across settings, across student abilities
5) Displays on a teletherapy platform, SMART Board, iPad or Laptop
6) Common Core and Danielson Framework aligned
Simply display one of the 5 engaging slides, and use your platform (teletherapy), Smart Board tools, or dry erase markers on your iPad screen to quickly type or write out the goals set for your unique session.
When your session is finished, return to the last slide to have each student orally comment on their progress towards their session goal. Write or type in the answers if you wish instead if you wish.
Thank you for viewing this product. Feel free to ask any questions on how I use this product in my daily therapy sessions.
~The Whimsical Word, Inc.