Today marks my one year TPT anniversary and as thanks to all of my customers and followers I am posting this freebie! TPT has truly changed my life by making me a better therapist - making materials seems less of a job when you can share them with others!
This game is intended to target basic WH- and How-questions.
CONTENTS (all PDF):
• Pizza slice game board
• 90 Question cards - 15 for each of the following question types:
*Who *What *Where
*Why *How * When
• Pizza Toppings
1. Cut out and laminate all items.
2. Shuffle the cards and place them next to the board.
3. Read a question out loud.
4. If the student answers correctly, they will get to place a corresponding pizza topping on their pizza.
5. If they answer incorrectly, they do not get a topping.
6. You will easily be able to see which question type the student struggles with the most, since they will not have many corresponding toppings of their pizza.
7. Similarly, you will be able to see which questions are mastered, since the student will have a lot of the corresponding toppings on their pizza.
Disclaimers & Credits:
Copyright © 2014 Viola Dean, M.S., CCC-SLP
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Clipart by http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Charlottes-Clips-4150
Frames by http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Pink-Cat-Studio
Fonts by http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Khrys-Bosland