Write-In Rhyming Mini Sight Word Books Fry Words
“you” and “is”
These 2 sample Write-In Rhyming Mini Sight Word Books are from the first set of 25 Fry words. The repetition, rhythm and the pictures make sight word learning more fun and MEMORABLE. There are three parts to these mini books. Practice tracing and printing the sight word on the cover, writing and reading the sight word in a short rhyming story in the middle, and finding the sight word in a simplified word search on the back. The mini books are designed to be printed single sided and folded into a four-panel mini book. You have the option of a color set or a black and white (gray scale) set. It is best to distribute them already folded.
My experience with these books has been extremely positive. My students continually pull them out to re-read them! What a confidence builder for those emerging readers and great practice for those with more advanced skills. You may want to make two copies for each student – one for home and one for school!
Thank you for downloading this freebie!! If you already follow me, you know I love to leave you with a smile!! Please enjoy the “21st Century Joke” I’ve included!!
You Might Also Like the Following Entire Sets...
Write-In Rhyming Mini Sight Word Books Fry Words 1-25Write-In Rhyming Mini Sight Word Books Fry Words 26-50Write-In Rhyming Mini Sight Word Books Fry Words 51-75Write-In Rhyming Mini Sight Word Books Fry Words 76-100Write-In Rhyming Mini Sight Word Books Fry Words 1-100 Bundled Set
"Top 10 Signs Signs That You Live In The 21st Century"
1. You just tried to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
3. You call your son's beeper to let him know it's time to eat. He emails you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"
4. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
5. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
6. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
7. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
8. Your idea of being organized is multiple-colored Post-it notes.
9. You wake up at 2am to go to the bathroom and check your E-mail on your way back to bed.
10. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)