This is a small part of my reading and writing super bundle in Spanish:
>APRENDO LAS LETRAS
This is a whole bundle of resources to teach reading and writing in Spanish. This can be used with native speakers or dual language classrooms.
Everything is in Spanish (from Spain)
The unit can be used during the whole year to teach letters one at a time. Once the students have mastered that letter you move to a new one.
The bundle includes +100 writing worksheets and +40 reading worksheets. You can use the reading pages as a 'cartilla de lectura' or guided reading 'lectura guiada'.
- 2 reading pages for each letter one with words and the other one with a reading passage to practice comprehension. (leer para comprender)
- 2 /6 writing worksheets (depending on the letter.
These worksheets work on:
- Sounds (sonidos) in the beginning, middle or end of the word (sonidos iniciales, medios o a final de palabra)
- Vocabulary. Quite easy for native speakers. It can be introduce to language learners because includes lots of pictures.
- Writing and reading. Writing words from a picture. Tracing letters or copying sentences. Reading sentences and matching them to a picture.