Also included in
- Start your novice French class with a unit focusing on the Super 7 high-frequency verbs in FRENCH (est, a, aime, il y a , va, veut & fait). This is THE French 1 back-to-school unit focused on the French Super 7 verbs. It is an editable Google unit for novice CI French classes. If you are new to$9.20$13.49Save $4.29
- This is a bundle of FRENCH resources available from Mis Clases Locas. This French Bundle is perfect for back to school. Start French 1 with more Comprehensible input and confidence! Variations of these CI French class resources could be used in French 1, French 2, or French 3. Included Resources for$28.79$44.95Save $16.16
This novice French class Super 7 speaking activity was designed as a communicative activity to get students talking after studying and answering basic personal questions containing the Super 7 verbs in French class. This Super 7 French review would be great for French 1, middle school exploratory French, or even as a review for French 2.
It aligns with High Frequency Verbs Unit (Super 7 FRENCH). It would make for a nice review before an assessment on these basic Super 7 verbs in French.
This PDF FSW contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
⭐ Page 1 - questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
⭐ Page 2 - write about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most basic
⭐ Page 3 - questions (without I form)
⭐ Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
⭐ Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who distance or hybrid friendly:
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses.
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Email to students and have them call, snap, email, message each other in Spanish to ask the questions if you do not meet as a group. This will encourage them to connect with each other in Spanish. Or they could ask people they live with as well.
- In a zoom class, use the break-out rooms to have students ask each other the questions in small groups.
- In a group class zoom or meet, project the grid & call on students, or have them raise their hand to respond to one question.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Interview a partner using Plexiglas.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital.
This resource is PDF only.
What are the Super 7 Verbs in French?
✅ il y a
What French teachers say about this Super 7 French Review
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was very useful as a review for my 8th graders at the start of this year. I also purchased the entire High Frequency Verbs Unit. Merci! - Julie H
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
Other French Find Someone Who Activities
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. Please make sure you have an updated PDF reader.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas French Curriculum
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource & tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.