• An 8 page emergent reader for students to complete.
• Students draw the facial expressions for Monsieur la Pomme (heureux, triste, peur, faché).
• 4 simple flashcards have been included to introduce and/or review the feelings in the mini-book.
• This mini-book can be read together in class or sent home as part of an at-home reading program.
• A full colour poster included to talk about the Life Cycle of an Apple Tree (Le cycle de vie d'un pommier).
• Eight B&W mini-pictures of the Life Cycle of an Apple Tree for students to cut out.
• A great activity for Back to School or the Fall!
• 2 BONUS Math activities!
Fais une suite! (Students can make an "apple" pattern by drawing the pictures, using red/green/yellow Bingo dabbers, gluing on apple-coloured pompoms, gluing on mini apple cutouts, using apple stickers, etc.)
Combien de pépins dans ta pomme? (Give each student half of an apple and they can count, draw and write the number of seeds that their apple has.)
Interested in other Fall-themed activities? Try:
À la ferme!
***Follow me to know when new products are added!***