PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use this mini booklet to accompany my Christmas Vocabulary set. This booklet is suitable for Core French students from Kindergarten to Grade 2.
- Mix and match which version you decide to use depending on the abilities and needs of your students.
- Both versions are made so the booklets are printed on half the page.
Christmas Vocabulary words
- I have made two versions of this mini booklet for differentiated instructions. For these mini booklets, I have left the small snowflakes in the top right hand corner of the booklet blank, in case you choose to omit some of the pages provided. Once you've photocopied the booklet, add/write in the page numbers for easy to follow instruction.
- The winter vocabulary words included in this mini booklet are: le Père Noël, un renne, un arbre de Noël, un bas de Noël, les lumières de Noël, un bonhomme de neige, les cadeaux, une canne de Noël, le traîneau du Père Noël, la cheminée, un lutin, le sac du Père Noël et les bibelots!!
- The mini booklets come with a title/cover page and I've also included a blank page for students to add their own Winter ideas :)
I would love to hear any feedback from you regrading my product and what your students think of the activity, so if you remember, please come back and leave a comment below!!
Thank you :)