Also included in
- It's easy to teach and review French vocabulary words all year long using this BUNDLE of word wall cards! With cards in both colour and black & white, and featuring a clear, easy to read font, your French students will love referring to these versatile cards to help them with writing, spelling,Price $50.00Original Price $67.25Save $17.25
It's easy to teach and review French Emotions vocabulary using this set of word wall cards! With cards in both colour and black & white, and featuring a clear, easy to read font, your French students will love referring to these versatile cards to help them with writing, spelling, and - of course! - speaking, en français. 20 emotions are presented across 40 different cards - each emotion is presented by a female and a male character.
POSSIBLE USES FOR THESE CARDS INCLUDE:
• Word Wall displays - Laminate the cards and stick a magnet on the back for easy student access from your magnetic white board
• Writing centres - Laminate, hole punch one corner, and stick on a binder ring for portable word walls, perfect for use in your writing centre
• Personal thematic mini dictionaries - Print on plain white or coloured paper, cut along the lines, and staple together the black & white cards to make mini thematic dictionaries for each of your students. You can also have them colour them if you wish!
• Oral communication games - Print two sets of cards and use them to play Go Fish, Memory, etc.
• Reference sheets - Print all slides to a page by using the "Multiple" option in the Adobe print menu
• Mini vocabulary books - Send these home with your students to have them review and practice with their families
• Sorting games and activities - Have yours students practice sorting positive/negative emotions, etc.
... and more!
At four cards per page, these cards are quick to cut and print AND the perfect width for your white board. Check out the preview for a closer look!
The following words are included in this set:
• fâché / fâchée
• ennuyé / ennuyée
• curieux / curieuse
• déçu / déçue
• gêné / gênée
• agité / agitée
• grincheux / grincheuse
• heureux / heureuse
• nerveux / nerveuse
• fier / fière
• effrayé / effrayée
• étonné / étonnée
• courageux / courageuse
• frustré / frustrée
• exclu / exclue
• • Each card also includes a symbol(s) in the corner to show if the word is masculin ou féminin. By providing this information, students are then able to choose an appropriate article that MAKES SENSE in their writing. It helps our second language learners avoid sentences like "J'aime ce le chien!".
Looking for the other vocabulary card sets available in my store? Check them out below!
• La météo et les saisons
• La nourriture
• Les animaux
• Les insectes et les bestioles
• La Saint-Valentin (FREE!)
• La ferme
• Le printemps
• Ovipares et vivipares
• Sous la mer
• Les contes de fée
*As this is a Teachers pay Teachers product, this download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. With your purchase, you are able to return and buy additional licenses for colleagues at a reduced rate. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*
Don't forget to click the green star by my name to Follow Me and be among the first to find out when new products and Freebies are added to my store! I would also love if you left me some Feedback, by going to your My Purchases page and clicking Provide Feedback. This gets you credit you can apply towards future purchases!