- Large flash cards for teacher use
- Small flash cards for use by students, in centres, and in BANG game.
HINT : Print multiple copies of the small cards to use for games.
- Put small cards in bucket, bin or box
- Students pull card without looking
- If they can name the object (or use it in a sentence), they keep the card face up in front of them
- If they can not name it, they put it back in the pot
- If they draw a BANG! card, they choose a classmate with a card, and can take it from them only if they can name the object.
Merci to www.mycutegraphics.com, www.openclipart.org and www.morguefile.com for the images
Thank you for visiting Allons-y! Check out our other great Easter products.