* - * ON SALE UNTIL SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6th * - *
This product accompanies my Halloween Vocabulary (K-3) resource. After you've downloaded the Vocabulary set, use this mini booklet to help support your early Language Learners. My Halloween Vocabulary resources also includes a fun and engaging song for primary students focusing on a few of the more common Halloween words.
I have made two different versions for differentiated instruction:
- The first version is perfect for Grade One students to practice tracing their letters and they simply colour in the corresponding images.
- My second version is for those students who can use a little bit more of a challenge as they are expected to also trace the Halloween Vocabulary words, but are given the opportunity to draw their own corresponding images.
- You can mix and match which version you decide to use depending on the abilities and needs of your students.
- Both versions are made so the booklets are printed on half the page.
**All of my mini booklets include a cover/title page**
I would love to hear any feedback from you regrading my product and what your students think of the mini booklet, so if you remember, please come back and leave a comment below!!
Thank you :)