This file includes a French Data Management test geared towards grade 5 and 6 students.
The test includes the following questions:
• analysing a bar graph
• representing data from a bar graph into a pictograph and circular diagram
• creating and reading a broken-line graph
• explaining how the student chooses a scale to create a graph
• creating and analysing a scatter plot (un diagramme à dispersion)
• questions about the mode, median and mean (le mode, la médiane et la moyenne)
The test is 4 pages long and is editable, so you can remove or add questions as you see fit for your class.
For more French resources and French Math tests, feel free to browse through my store
Follow me if you're interested in new weekly French resources.
You can earn TPT Credits
by leaving feedback on any of the products you purchase. You get 1 TPT Credit for every dollar you spend. 100 credits will earn you 5$ towards your next purchase.