This file includes a French Measurement and 2D Geometry test geared towards grade 5 and 6 students. The test includes questions about the following:
• measuring and identifying angles
• questions about interior angles of quadrilaterals
• creating polygons using a protractor and specific measurements
• lines of symmetry in various polygons
• sorting polygons into a Venn Diagram
This test is 5 pages long and is editable. You can add or remove questions as you see fit for your class and your students' needs.
For more French resources and French Math tests, feel free to browse through my store
Follow me if you're interested in new weekly French resources.
You can earn TPT Credits
by leaving feedback on any of the products you purchase. You get 1 TPT Credit for every dollar you spend. 100 credits will earn you 5$ towards your next purchase.