This product is designed to teach primary French Immersion students how to write a non-fiction paragraph or simple report. The topic is Animals. All sentence flashcards are colour-coded, depending on the question and illustrated for added assistance. Flashcards can also be glued onto chart paper and hung as a large SENTENCE WALL. I've attached mine to the window blinds for quick access!
- 74 Animal cards (Qui suis-je?)
- 14 habitat cards (Où habites-tu?
- 10 movement cards (Comment te déplaces-tu?
- 16 description cards (Comment es-tu?)
- 8 colour cards (De quelle couleur es-tu?)
- colour coded GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS for planning the paragraph
- Smart Notebook File with explicit lessons with sample of 3 differentiated paragraphs for each model and 3 different formats for presentation
- Teaching Instructions
After teaching the unit, it is an excellent Literacy Station!