PERFECT FOR DEVELOPING LANGUAGE SKILLS AS WELL AS PRACTICING NUMBERS 0-20 IN FRENCH - 36 DIFFERENTIATED QUESTIONS!
ELEMENTARY FRENCH NUMBERS 0-20 TASK CARDS are perfect for young learners of FRENCH, and really do help to create a lively language learning environment. Students candevelop, embed, reinforce and refresh their knowledge of FRENCH numbers in a cooperative, communicative and interactive way, independently of the teacher. They have a bonus multi-skill focus on listening, speaking, pronunciation, reading and spelling. They’re great for helping students familiarize themselves with, and develop competence in, speaking, reading, writing and spelling in FRENCH in general, and certainly in FRENCH numbers in particular. The cards are useful not only when you’re focusing on Numbers 0-20, but also as an all-year-round starter, plenary and general ‘pick-me-up’ activity, as the goal is not simply to learn how to count in FRENCH, but also to enjoy working with FRENCH, and to feel confident about doing so. The questions range in complexity and challenge, and are great for honing numeracy skills too - especially if calculators are not allowed!
The resource comprises the following:
* set of 36 question cards, 4 per A4 (8.5 x 11) paper. Print, laminate and cut out. Depending on how long you want the activity to last for, choose a particular number of cards per small group of students, and place them in a tin, bowl or small box so that students can easily select a card, and then replace when they have answered the question. You can simply place all the cards in the bowl/box and let students work their way through, either in a single lesson, or across a series of lessons. Students do need to remember to file their recording sheets carefully!
* answer recording sheet - color & B&W background
* answer key, laminate for longevity - color & BW background - one answer key for each small group is sufficient.
* 4 question cards template for students to apply their knowledge practically, and to
create questions for each other - this is a really challenging and popular activity!
* number reference sheet which students really useful as a learning support resource - it’s great as a year-round resource too, which they can put into their learning files/folders to call upon whenever they need it! Color & B&W background.
MERCI BEAUCOUP ET BON DIVERTISSEMENT!