FRENCH Present Tense Speaking Activity Sweet 16 back to school review activity
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This is a bundle of FRENCH resources available from Mis Clases Locas. This French Bundle is perfect for back to school. Start French 1 with more Comprehensible input and confidence! Variations of these CI French class resources could be used in French 1, French 2, or French 3. Included Resources forPrice $42.99Original Price $53.46Save $10.47
This French Sweet 16 verbs class people search or people hunt activity was designed as an interpersonal communicative activity to get French students talking. This French Sweet 16 Find Someone Who would be great for novice French students in Exploratory French, French 1, French 2, or French 3 as a review of the Sweet 16 verbs in French.
This French class speaking activity is a fun icebreaker after a break. It is a nice way to review or introduce high-frequency Sweet 16 verbs in the present tense French. There is an extension to have students write in French about what their class did as well.
This French Sweet 16 resource focuses on the high frequency verbs not found in the French Super 7 unit: dit, sait, peut, fait, met, apporte, done, done, vient, entend, voit, part.
(est, a, aime, il y a, va, veut are included in the Super 7)
This PDF French Sweet 16 Speaking contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ⭐ Page 1 - questions with I form of the answer provided - most basic
- ⭐ Page 2 - write about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most basic
- ⭐ Page 3 - questions (without I form)
- ⭐ Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
- ⭐ Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who distance or hybrid friendly:
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses.
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Email to students and have them call, snap, email, and message each other in Spanish to ask the questions if you do not meet as a group. This will encourage them to connect with each other in Spanish. Or they could ask people they live with as well.
- In a zoom class, use the break-out rooms to have students ask each other questions in small groups.
- In a group class zoom or meet, project the grid & call on students, or have them raise their hand to respond to one question.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Interview a partner using Plexiglas.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital.
This resource is PDF only.
What French teachers say about this Sweet 16 French Review
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
⭐Bundle up for the best deals possible! ⭐
⭐ Get the French Class Mega Bundle for every French Resource in this store.
Other French Find Someone Who Activities
⭐ Find Someone Who - FRENCH Super 7
⭐ Find Someone Who - Mon Été (past tense FRENCH).
⭐ Find Someone Who - Weekend Talk in French Class (past tense)
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. Please make sure you have an updated PDF reader.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas French Curriculum
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource & tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.