FRENCH Reading SON COMPOSÉ Blending Books Bundle - Digital and Printable
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Also included in
- Looking for a great way for your French primary students to learn their vowel sounds AND son composés and practice their reading and decoding skills with fun, engaging, phonics-based stories and activities?This resource is a bundle of books & activities for blending and decoding FIVE vowel soundPrice $52.00Original Price $88.00Save $36.00
Looking for a great way for your French primary students to learn their son composés and practice their reading and decoding skills with fun, engaging, phonics-based stories and activities? This French reading resource is a bundle of books & activities for blending and decoding FOURTEEN different son composés, providing an awesome way for your students to practice their blending and decoding techniques in a way that is aligned with the Science of Reading!
Your students will love each of the 14 stories -- and they will be extra proud learning to read them on their own! You can use this resource virtually OR face to face, making it a great choice if you're unsure of what the future holds :)
SAVE OVER 20% BY GRABBING THESE RESOURCES AS PART OF THIS BUNDLE!
Each French reading book includes the following in both digital and printable format:
- Fluidité warm-ups (sounds + sight words found in the story)
- Decoding warm-ups (practice cards where students will blend the target sound with other letters to make words)
- Printable story books, both full-page and half-page (in black & white) - all stories in this collection have a clear beginning/problem/solution/ending!
- Digital version of the story in Google Slides™ (in colour)
- Blending and sentence-building cards (in colour AND black & white)
- Printable « puppets » for your students to use to retell the story (in black & white)
BONUS: Only available on TPT as part of this bundle, your purchase of this bundle will also include a bonus file of « fluency passages » for each story! These passages include the entire story typed on one page (without visual support), to help your students practice their « fluidité » when reading.
✅Check out the preview above to see what to expect!
Note: These books are most effective if used with students who already know how to decode words with simple sounds (consonants + vowels). There are many new words inside of each book for students to decode! I find these books “best fit” whole group for première and deuxième année, and/or with small groups of students who are more advanced in maternelle
Also note that you will need Google Classroom and/or Google Slides in order to use this resource most effectively.
See the other whole-group blending books I have created (for vowel sounds) here:
What are other teachers saying about this French reading son composés resource?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Wow! What a fantastic resource for beginning French readers! My students are always so happy to practice sounding out the words. Having the dots underneath each sound, and letters greyed out that are silent, has been SO helpful. Merci!" -- Leanne K.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “LOVE LOVE LOVE! We started with the vowel books and now into the sound books and all of my readers are starting to identify the sounds we have done so far using these! I love the sentence building cards as well to help them get started with some writing." -- Teresa K.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I just looooove your booklets. They are so usefull with my small groups. Students get to read sentences and they are so happy when they can finish the book. Thank you!" -- Mme Ariane
*As this is a Teachers Pay Teachers product, this download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. With your purchase, you are able to return and buy additional licenses for colleagues at a reduced rate. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*
Don't forget to click the green star by my name to follow me and be among the first to find out when new products and Freebies are added to my store! I would also love it if you left me some feedback, by going to your “My Purchases” page and clicking “Provide Feedback.” This gets you credit you can apply towards future purchases!