I've put together 99 Beginners French words and phrases
- the vocabulary groups are:
* les salutations
* les couleurs (masculine and feminine)
* les parties du corps (singular and plural)
* le temps
* les nombres 21-40
* les phrases pour la salle de classe
* questions et réponses
There are 198 matching French and English vocabulary cards
in the set. I've also written an 18-page reference, recall and write workbook, with 3 differentiated recall challenges
. Writing out vocab really does help students consolidate their French. I've listed all the vocabulary French-English
alphabetically in vocab groups at the front of the workbook, and this works really well as a longer-term reference resource. My students love to play the games and work through the workbook on a regular basis, not just when I introduce the particular vocab - in that way, they feel they can really practice and embed the vocab. They like to create quiz/games cards for each other, and that's a great chance to apply their knowledge a little more practically.
I've bundled together five sets of my beginners French vocabulary cards for $11.00 - 495 words& phrases with five reference workbooks:
FRENCH VOCABULARY CARDS BUNDLE #1
- my resources are all copyright, and can't be shared in any way. Whole-school licenses are available if your colleagues within school would like to use them - colleagues further afield must make their own purchase.
MERCI BEAUCOUP ET BON APPRENTISSAGE !