FRENCH Vowels Blending and Decodable Books BUNDLE - Digital and Printable
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Looking for a great way for your French primary students to learn their vowel sounds AND son composés and practice their reading and decoding skills with fun, engaging, phonics-based stories and activities?This resource is a bundle of books & activities for blending and decoding FIVE vowel soundPrice $65.00Original Price $88.00Save $23.00
Looking for a great way for your French primary students to practice their reading skills with a fun, engaging whole-group activity? This resource includes multiple activities for blending and decoding with five French vowels (A, E, I, O, U). It provides an awesome way for your students to practice their blending and decoding skills with new words!
Your students will love all 5 stories, and their characters -- and they will be extra proud learning to read them on their own! You can use this resource virtually OR face to face, making it a great choice if you're unsure of what the future holds :) And, it is aligned with the Science of Reading!
These French vowels books are included in this bundle:
Each French vowels book includes the following resources in both digital and printable format:
- Fluidité warm-ups (letter sounds + sight words found in the story)
- Decoding warm-ups (practice cards where students will blend the target vowel sound with other letters to make words)
- Printable story books, both full-page and half-page (in black & white)
- Digital version of the story in Google Slides™ (in colour)
- Blending and sentence-building cards (in colour AND black & white)
NOTE: In order to find success with these decodable books, students should know their letter sounds plus a handful of sight words for each book (there is a slide showing which sight words are included in each story as part of that book's warm-up)
Here's what you need to use these books effectively:
- Stapler (or other way to bind books)
- Google Classroom™ or Google Drive™
Check out the preview above to see what to expect for each book!
Do your students need a bit more of a challenge? Check out the « son composés » version of these books HERE!
What are other teachers saying about these French Vowels Books?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Absolutely loved this resource! Fantastic for reviewing letter sounds and blended sounds plus early reading skills with students. Really great for focusing on each individual vowel sound." -- Lauren H.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This is wonderful for working the sounds with my students. The books are cute and easy for the kids to follow! I love all your products! Each new one makes it easier for me to teach my class in fun and exciting ways! Thank you so much for all that you do! I'm sure many teachers are indebted to you for your work!" -- Mavis O.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “There was a very nice progression of skill-practising in order to read the story. The students also loved the humour in the stories." -- Cara H.
❤️Other French Guided Reading Activities you will LOVE❤️
- FRENCH Intro to Guided Reading - Whole Group (Introduction à la lecture guidée)
- FRENCH Guided Reading (La lecture guidée en maternelle)
- FRENCH Blending Practice / Guided Reading Game - THE BUNDLE
- French Decoding Practice Activities / Nonsense Words Fluency - Lecture guidée
- FRENCH Guided Reading Books Level AA (Livres de lecture guidée) GROWING BUNDLE
- FRENCH Guided Reading Books Level A (Livres de lecture guidée niveau A)
*As this is a Teachers Pay Teachers product, this download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. With your purchase, you are able to return and buy additional licenses for colleagues at a reduced rate. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*
Don't forget to click the green star by my name to follow me and be among the first to find out when new products and Freebies are added to my store! I would also love it if you left me some feedback, by going to your “My Purchases” page and clicking “Provide Feedback.” This gets you credit you can apply towards future purchases!