- 120 French daily visual schedule cards to help manage classroom routines and the flow of the school day.
- Helps promote French vocabulary and word recognition.
- Allows students to easily follow and predict routines and activities throughout the day.
- The pictures were designed and put together to match the "activity" as closely as possible so that the schedule can be used with students who are still learning to read.
- The schedule cards have an owl and chalkboard theme to match the other "owl-theme" classroom resources available in my store (e.g., Name/desk plates, Shape posters, Colour posters, Alphabet cards, etc.)
- Just print, cut and laminate to use these cards for many years! The cards fit into most pocket charts OR add magnets to the backs and use them directly on your whiteboard.
Please view the PREVIEW to see the complete list of all of the cards/titles!
Note: There are some similar pictures with different word/title options to allow for personalization within your classroom (includes one blank card at the end for your convenience)!
***Interested in other OWL-themed resources? Click HERE
to view them***
Follow me to see when new products are added!
If you have any questions about this package, or if you would like to request that a schedule card be added to the list, please email me at: MadameJulianne@hotmail.com