PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Projects enough for one week. My class has always enjoyed writing letters to grandma, friends and family members.
- Anchor Chart. Two versions; with and without parts of the letter labeled.
- Easy to grade assessment or activity: Short letter to underline in color the parts of the friendly letter.
- Anchor chart for students to write the parts of the friendly letter.
- Outline with handwriting lines to use with any friendly letter. It includes lines for the five parts of the letter and provides a little extra room for the body. Besides, the same outline but with writing starters for differentiation.
- Letter to edit punctuation and capitalization.
- Anchor chart for practicing the parts of a friendly letter.
The students work in groups or and pairs to promote differentiation.
I also offer: