This mini unit is perfect to use when you are learning about oviparous animals in your K-2 classroom. I have included detailed photos of how I use this in my classroom along with instructions for each activity. There are Pre & Post Assessments to use a the beginning and end of this unit. Students will research frogs, create a web about frogs and write reports. They will make an adorable life cycle craft and they can also make nests with frog facts.
Included in this unit:
1.Frog Facts Strips - Students can write 4 facts about frogs on the strips, cut them out and put them in plastic eggs. Place the eggs in paper bag “nests”
2. My Frog Web - students complete this web with facts about frogs.
3. Report Template - 3 levels of reports to write about frogs
4. My Book About Frogs - Students can complete this book with drawings and sentences on each page
5. Pre and Post AssessmentAssessment on Frogs
6. Patterns to use to create a large class web about Frogs
7. Patterns for large Frog craft and the Life Cycle for the center of this craft.
8. Patterns for a small Frog craft to attach to paper bag nest with the 4 facts.
If you would like to see more about how I use this in my classroom, check out my blog post on: firstieland.blogspot.com
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A PART OF MY OVIPAROUS ANIMAL BUNDLE
CLICK HERE TO VIEW BUNDLE