This FSA Test Prep (Pack 1) contains 5 EASY-TO-TEACH Mini-Lessons with Activities and FSA/PARCC style Test Prep. It contains a section of "Roughing It" Pt. 1 by Mark Twain (PUBLIC DOMAIN) as well as 5 Mini-Lessons, which would be great for warm-ups, whole group mini-lessons, small group instruction, pull-outs, or push-ins. This informational text is pretty accessible (the vocabulary is not too difficult), so the lessons could be used for 6th-10th graders with or without teacher guidance, depending on the amount of differentiation needed for each student. Each lesson takes about 30 minutes, depending on the goal for the lesson.
This product includes the following:
1. Reading Activities based on the daily standard
2. 2-6 FSA/PARCC Style Questions and Answers Per Day
3. 5 Short Response Questions and Examples
4. Answer Key/Teacher Worksheet
5. Explanations for Answers
6. Standards: Citing Evidence, Central Idea, Words/Phrases, Structure, and Author's Purpose