This packet contains 5 EASY-TO-TEACH Mini-Lessons with Activities and FSA/PARCC style Test Prep. It contains a copy of "Roller Skating" by Kristin Menke as well as 5 Mini-Lessons, which would be great for warm-ups, whole group mini-lessons, small group instruction, pull-outs, or push-ins. This informational text (nonfiction narrative) is pretty accessible; these lessons could be used for 6th-10th graders with or without teacher guidance. Each lesson takes about 30 minutes, depending on the goal for the lesson.
This product includes the following:
1. Reading Activities based on the daily standard
2. 2-3 FSA & PARCC Style Questions and Answers Per Day
3. Several Short Response questions and examples
4. Answer Key/Teacher Worksheet
5. Explanations for Answers
6. Standards: Citing Evidence, Central Idea, Author's Purpose, Words/Phrases, Structure