Take the Guess Work Out of What to Teach Each Month!
With our monthly, theme-specific lesson plans and guides you’ll have guidance on what to do every single day – not to mention, all just a click away! These plans have built in links that direct you to websites, videos, printables, activities, and more that are 100% FREE!
Above all else, this resource can be used as a simple guide in giving you DIY ideas for theme-specific/related lesson plans. Each daily activity suggestion can accommodate any age, grade, and learning style. There is also a blank template for you to print and fill out with your own ideas!
You can click on each of the icons (except for the ones on Saturdays) to be directed to:
- an overall unit study (Sundays)
- a book list (Mondays)
- YouTube playlist (Tuesdays)
- copy work activities* (Wednesdays)
- lapbook/notebook or coloring pages activities (Thursdays)
- and virtual field trip videos (Fridays)
*Some months have nature walk ideas and activities for Wednesdays.
Current Lesson Plans & Guides Available:
- October: Fall-themed (Trees, Apples, Pumpkins, Weather) GET IT FREE HERE: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FULL-October-Lessons-Plans-Guide-4963742
- November: Fall-themed (Harvest, Fall Foods, Farm Animals, Native Americans, Thankfulness)
- *coming soon* December: Winter-themed (Weather, Winter Foods, Winter Animals, Experiments)
There are also ideas given for extending learning for older children (perfect if you’re homeschooling multiples)!
Be on the lookout for a new plan and guide for each month!
This will typically be added to the shop at least two week prior to the upcoming month.