Buy in bulk and save 15%! This zip contains ALL SmartNotebook activity files for FUN Phonics Units 1-5.
These SmartBoard activities were designed to aid in teaching phonics along with your favorite programs. I have provided pre-prepped and ready-to-go activities that follow the sequence of skills. They are intended to cut your prep time in half! Each slide will follow you through a week’s worth of activities. All units are SmartBoard ready for you to review Letter and Sounds for consonants, short vowels, and long vowels, review phoneme awareness skills: blending, segmenting, and manipulation of sounds. In addition, you will reinforce sentence structure. Children will read and write sentences from dictation. Students will continue to practice fluency and phrasing through choral reading, and learn new and review old high frequency words (sight words). Lastly, students will learn the difference between narrative vs. informational text.
• Letter introduction (w/ letter/sound images)
• Letter review of previous letters taught
• Letter/Sound practice activities
• Letter formation writing grid
• “Sentence Frame” activities to reinforce the key elements of basic sentence structure
• Letter & Sound Review (consonants, short & long vowels, & digraphs)
• “Word Building” activities
• Engaging/Interactive “Fun w/ Phonics” activities
• Sight word introduction, review and practice
• Storytime activities to develop understanding of story structure and comprehension
• Clickable links to online games and Youtube videos
This file is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Wilson Language Training Corporation. WILSON®, Wilson Reading System®, Fundations®, Just Words®, and Wilson Fluency® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Wilson Language Training Corporation."