Introduce lowercase letters d & s:
Don’t have SmartNotebook??? No Worries! I have created detailed phonics lessons that run on POWER POINT (Google Slide Compatible)!
These POWER POINT activities were designed to support when teaching phonics along with your favorite programs. I have provided pre-prepped and ready-to-go activities that follow a sequence of skills. They are intended to cut your prep time in half! Each slide will follow you through a week’s worth of activities. Unit 1 is POWER POINT ready for you to teach Letter & Sounds for consonants and short vowels, letter formation for lower-case letters (a-z), sound recognition, print and word awareness, rhyming, phonemic awareness: initial and final sounds, story retelling, and fluency/phrasing with choral reading.
• Letter introduction (w/ letter & sound images)
• Letter review of previous letters taught
• Letter/Sound practice activities
• Letter formation writing grid
• Engaging/Interactive “Fun” activities
• “Sentence Frame” activities to reinforce the key elements of basic sentence structure
• Storytime activities to develop understanding of story structure and comprehension
• Clickable links to Starfall and Youtube videos
All slides are editable so you can alter anything to fit your needs.
Please be aware that I have not yet completed the entire year of lessons, but intend to post each Unit in a timely matter so that you can utilize these lessons throughout the school year. Thank you for your patience.
This file is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Wilson Language Training Corporation. WILSON®, Wilson Reading System®, Fundations®, Just Words®, and Wilson Fluency® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Wilson Language Training Corporation."
I hope you find this product helpful to you, as well as engaging for your students. ENJOY!