Introduce lowercase letters b & f:
These SmartBoard activities were designed to support when teaching phonics along with your favorite programs. I have provided pre-prepped and ready-to-go activities that follow a sequence of skills. They are intended to cut your prep time in half! Each slide will follow you through a week’s worth of activities. Unit 1 is SmartBoard ready for you to teach Letter & Sounds for consonants and short vowels, letter formation for lower-case letters (a-z), sound recognition, print and word awareness, rhyming, phonemic awareness: initial and final sounds, story retelling, and fluency/phrasing with choral reading.
• Letter introduction (w/ letter & sound images)
• Letter review of previous letters taught
• Letter/Sound practice activities
• Letter formation writing grid
• Engaging/Interactive “Fun” activities
• “Sentence Frame” activities to reinforce the key elements of basic sentence structure
• Storytime activities to develop understanding of story structure and comprehension
• Clickable links to Starfall and Youtube videos
This file is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Wilson Language Training Corporation. WILSON®, Wilson Reading System®, Fundations®, Just Words®, and Wilson Fluency® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Wilson Language Training Corporation."
I hope you find this product helpful to you, as well as engaging for your students. ENJOY!