A Presentation on Fun Plenaries to assess the learning at the end of a lesson.
1. Refers back to and consolidates the most important learning points of the lesson
2. Refers back to the learning intentions stated at the beginning of the lesson
3. Puts the learning in context, by linking it both to prior learning and to the coming stages
4. Gives opportunities for informal assessment –
5. Your quick check that learning has taken place
6. Helps you judge the next steps –
7. Important in AFL and in enabling you to plan the next lesson
8. Can last about ten minutes, but could be shorter.