PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
FUN spelling worksheets with 30 spelling activities for extra practice or as an alternative to traditional homework. A great way to differentiate and encourage your kids to have fun with spelling!
This pack is a great list to send home at the beginning of the year (or a new unit). For a less structured approach to spelling homework, use the weekly homework page (included) for kids to write their words and record their activities.
2 page PDF includes:
30 FUN Ways to Practice Spelling list with
- Ten ways to get moving and spelling
- Ten fun ways to write
- Ten ways to practice with a friend, sibling, or parent
Weekly homework page with
- 13 Primary lines to write weekly spelling words
- 6 point spelling checklist (I can read my words, I can write my words, I can spell my words without looking, etc)
- 5 lines to record how they practiced
The 30 ways to practice includes activities with equipment (i.e. a ball, sidewalk chalk, and shaving cream) and some with no equipment needed (write on a friend's back, spell and stomp, write words in the air, play a clapping game). Most can be completed independently.
SAVE 20% when you purchase this listing in our Spelling Activities Bundle!
Follow me on TPT for NEW listings and BIG sales!