This 40 page file contains 10 fun and fantastic printable games that reinforce fraction and decimal number sense and skills. Your students will have a great time practicing fundamental fraction and decimal concepts. The games reinforce finding factors, finding multiples, simplifying fractions, finding equivalent fractions and decimals, ordering fractions and decimals,and comparing fractions and decimals. The games require little prep and few additional materials. You can make a class set of the games, use them as math centers, enrichment games, or for extra practice and remediation.
The games include -
* Factor Fishing - Students find factors
* Multiples Match-Up - Students find multiples
* Spinner Simplifier - Students reduce fractions
* Fraction Decimal Memory Match - Students find equivalent fractions and decimals
* Least to Greatest Climb - Students order fractions and decimals
* Fraction Four in a Row - Students find equivalent fractions
* Decimal Four in a Row - Students find equivalent fractions and decimals
* Fraction Face-Off - Students compare fractions
* Decimal Face-Off - Students compare decimals
* Decimal High-Low - Students make and compare decimals
The games help students build an strong foundation in the fundamental concepts of fractions and decimals while having FUN! These games will soon become favorites in your classroom !